Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

the crime


"Black cat eh?" I thought. Crawling back to bed was so difficult, I took pills but they only bended my toes. Pulling hair didn't help, it was pointless, and skin on my back was already bleeding through the bed sheets with pink-flowery pattern.

I decided to put cat into the box, he was being to loud, to small, and unaware of what was going on. I wish he could talk and make me stop from what was going though my head, but instead, he sat in middle of the box rolled up into a ball with his pink eyes staring into the ceiling.

I took another pill, this time the pill was grey with yellow dots in middle. I had no idea what they meant but they made my skin itch. There was really no point of delaying the event so I took another stab then another. Cat in box didn't even move. He was not aware.

I crawled back to bed and let the sheets hug my naked body.
There was no shiver or a teardrop.

Just a black cat in the box watching me die slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment