Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine. I keep my eyes wide open all the time"


Lately I been listening to some Johnny Cash. I never been a fan, though I respect him. There are some beautiful songs created by Johnny. One of them is Walk the line.
I was just listening to it and it made me think.. how many of us really do mean when we say we will walk the line?
From my dating history and men who sneaked into my heart I found that not many of them really mean when they say they will walk the line.

What's your story?

How many times will you get disappointed, cheated on, lied to till your heart shuts and becomes numb?
And for those of you who have that true love, do you fully cherish it? or take it for granted?

"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine I walk the line."

No comments:

Post a Comment