Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Shoes! Shoes! What? Shoes!


Yeah, so I am officially that girl who is crazy about her shoes. I never been one, I never understood why some girls are. But the day has come. I'm 30 years old and I love my new white shoes (thank you Karina).
What I discovered is that no matter what mood I wake up in the moment I put my shoes on, I feel special. I put my headphones and listen to some old school punk or rock (recently it's been The Runaways). And I feel... good.

So, if you feel shitty... wear something that makes you feel like a superwoman.
Maybe even sing some while walking the street. So what if people will think you are crazy.
After all, you are the cherry bomb!


2 comments:

  1. I like this idea, I just don't want to be a superwoman... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's got those articles of their wardrobe that make them feel extra special. For me it's my sizzling Italian red patent leather heels with the black cross strap, the squared off toes and the three-sided straight stiletto heels. These shoes are a work of art. I bought them in Padua. I couldn't pass them up. They were in the window screaming, "Buy me!" Clicking these ruby slippers really do turn on the magic. I feel on top of the world.

    ReplyDelete