Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

When did you last kissed?


I was watching Remember Me just the other day. I won't really talk about the movie because that's not the topic of this post.
I finished movie feeling old, and I realized I really miss the casual making out. The kissing for hours, the one where your friends would comment "did you see that couple over there in the corner eating each other?", the one that leaves your skin irritated and red, lips hurting because he didn't shave this morning and heart beating so fast.

The question is, when was the last time you kissed? Make out till dawn... and even though you spend hour kissing it never lead to sex.
I can't really remember the last time.
I know I miss it. I miss having that man beside me who will hunger for my lips and who will know that sometimes it's all right to just leave it at that... a kiss.

1 comment:

  1. That comes with the joys of dating, I am enjoying dating again, ahhhhhh a good kiss. I met a wonderful woman in Oregon and she is a good kisser. Now I believe kissing is a team sport and a lot of a good kiss realise on your partner and you. I was told that when it comes to kissing either you have it or you don’t, I am not fully convinced on that one yet. I think kissing is an art and can be perfected. A first kiss can never be rushed unlike some of the kissing before sex. A fist kiss or in my eye most of them should be slow and genteel with a hint of teasing. I love a genteel suck of a bottom lip, but that is just me. I am not a big fan of getting too wet now that sucks when you need to wipe your face after a kiss. Yes I love standing at the door about to leave and just stand there and kiss for an hour, Haaaaaaaa JOY! But that is just me. (that happened last week).

    Peter

    ReplyDelete